Load Body / Cargo Body
SCV, LCV, ICV, MCV & HCV
Chaphekar Engineering is one of the few companies in India that offers a comprehensive range of Truck Bodies. We manufacture more than 100 varieties of cargo bodies mainly for the ICV segment. These are designed and manufactured by design and engineering experts as per the set industry norms using paramount class components. These products have a high payload capacity. A wide variety of material, such as aluminium, steel, etc is used to manufacture Truck bodies. These bodies are manufactured on basic standard design with steel structures covered with corrugated MS Panel fully welded with a floor structure with load carrying cross members & runners along with full length mounted on chassis by either U bolts or by cleats and painted as per customer’s choice. With a latest addition of the CED plant using the sixth generation paint from Asian ppg, these bodies’ will give a much superior output, will prevent rusting to a greater extent, upto 1200 hrs of salt spray against conventional process which offers 250 hrs. The CED tank has a capacity of 80,000 litres and is one of the largest in the country. The life is 1 yrs without rusting will increase to 5 yrs provided the coating is not damaged.
- Easy for loading /unloading.
- More life to truck chassis and sub frame.
- Sophisticated design protects the tailboard from damage.
- The design enhances the quick release of materials keeping the load centered throughout the dumping cycle.
- It is stable, corrosion resistant and less prone to cracks.
- Optional accessories and fittings welcomed as per customer’s requirements.
- Reliable and durable with high strength.
- Higher payload capacity.
- Innovative design and specific use of materials reduces maintenance costs and optimizes profitability.
- RUPD/SUPD as per CMVR.
- More stability while driving.
- All the products are aesthetically elegant, aerodynamics for fuel consumption.
These bodies will be available on
SCV's, LCV's, ICV's, MCV's & HCV's. Box sizes will be
Overall size (in mm)
Volume (in Cu m)
These are our standard sizes, any other size can be made available on request.