CED Coating Facility
Cathodic Electro Deposition
Cathodic Electro Deposition- We offer CED Coating Services and painting services independently. The plant works by Cathodic electro deposition method where the truck body immerses into one lack litre capacity tank containing environment friendly water base paint color. This is the one of the biggest plant in India. This plant will be a crowning accomplishment for our existing setup which has amenities like tool room, press shop, weld shop and paint shop.
CED Coating is a process of coating an object having a conductive surface connected to a circuit as the cathode, by positively charged paint particles suspended in aqueous medium, under direct current. CED coating services is most widely used for automobile Components. It is the most advanced and environment friendly water-based coating to be done on metal components. A combination of dip and spray ensures reach of paint at every corner of component having intrinsic shape as well. It is chemically resistant, mechanically durable, and pleasant in appearance having very good salt spray life of 1200 hrs and is sought for by all automobile users.
Salient Features of CED Coating Services are
- The plant is equipped with the advanced series (6th generation) of CED paint of M/s Asian PPG, which has a very peculiar property of exceptional edge coverage and throwing power.
- The pretreatment chemicals that we are using in the process are also of latest series (tricationic phosphating) which gives excellent coating weight of phosphate.
- The plant is PLC controlled.
- In the CED tank, we have made the arrangement of rocking of the body to take care of release of any air pockets.
- We offer 1200 hrs of salt spray life against conventional process which offers 250 hrs.
- Plant is 100 % environment friendly.
- We have installed electrodes at the bottom of the CED tank to take care of uniform DFT in the bottom of the component.
- Total production capacity of truck load bodies is 3000 per month.
- We have a 3 stage paint baking oven to give us a complete polymerized painted film.
- Our unit is equipped with an effluent treatment plant and water recovery plant which will help in zero discharge and optimum use of natural resources.
CED Coating process has the following advantages
- Consistent quality of painting on product and in inaccessible areas & box sections.
- International quality.
- Eliminate skilled painter or operator
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Less Manpower cost intensive
- Less rejection
- Aqueous process, hence free of fire risk
- And lastly highly reliable